- 2011 - present - Ph.D. Candidate in Economics at the University of Marburg, Hessen
- 2010 - Master of Arts in International Economics (University of Göttingen) Grade: 1.8 1 (A − /B) 2 Master thesis: ‘An Experimental Investigation on Public Goods Provision in the Information Society.’
- 2008 - ERASMUS - Graduate Studies (Universidade de Coimbra, Portugal)
- 2007 - Bachelor of Arts in Economics (University of Göttingen) Grade: 2.5 (B/C) Bachelor thesis: ‘A critical review of several empirical investigations of the Jack-of-all- Trades hypothesis by Edward P. Lazear.’ (Entrepreneurship theory)[lang.: German]
- 2003 - Abitur (Geschwister Scholl Gymnasium Sangerhausen) Grade: 1.7 (A − /B)
- 1999 - Kamakura Highschool, Kamakura, Japan; 1 year student exchange with YFU.